Our Annual Report and Accounts
Find out more about how we are funded and how we spend our money.
In 2012 -13 …..
- There were 423 admissions to our Warwick Inpatient Unit and 224 to our Coventry Inpatient unit.
- We cared for a total of 579 patients in our Inpatient departments.
- 359 people died with themselves and their families supported by Myton.
- A total of 7,139 day hospice sessions were given to patients.
- 337 post bereavement counselling sessions were delievered to families
- Our Physiotherapy, occupational therapy and Lymphoedema teams provided 192 home and out-patient visits.
- Our income was £9.2 million and we spent £9.5 million.
- 76% of this is voluntary income whilst 24% is from the NHS.
- For every £1 we spend on generating donations (including lottery) we get £6.50 back
- Shops income generated £407,848 profit, the equivalent of 14 nurses, and an additional £100,000 in gift aid on the goods donated
- 82p of every pound spent goes towards patient services
- Moving forward, the Charity holds reserves of £3m, which has enabled us to commit to expansion of services in the next 5 years….
To view our annual accounts click the link on the right.