A whole years’ worth of ideas…
- Over indulged at Christmas? Get sponsored to give up something you love, like chocolate or alcohol
- New Year, new you. Why not take on an overseas challenge?
- Brrr, it’s cold outside! So bring it indoors with a cosy pub quiz by the fire.
- The month for romance. So why not organise a Valentine’s ball or dinner party?
- Are you a Cilla in the making? Hold a singles night and find out!
- Chase the last of those winter blues away with a comedy gig.
- Time for a spring clean! Sell your surplus stuff on eBay or organise a good old fashioned car boot sale and give the proceeds to people with blood cancer.
- Still a bit chilly? Get all your friends or colleagues round for a poker night.
- Looking for a bit of excitement? How about a skydive? Don’t forget some companies will match whatever their employees raise pound for pound. It’s worth asking!
- Show off your blooming garden and hold an outdoor coffee morning or afternoon tea.
- Race season has started, so why not hold your own race night?
- Looking forward to the Masters? Organise your own golf day and you could go home with the trophy!
- Birthday? Anniversary? Wedding? You could save lives by asking for donations in aid of The Myton Hospices instead of gifts for your special occasion. Oh, and congratulations!
- It’s Champions League Final month. Why not dust off your football boots and organise your own sports tournament?
- Summer’s coming. Time to get those legs out gentlemen – are you brave enough for a sponsored leg wax?
- A sponsored head shave is quick and easy – and will give you a nice breeze for these hot summer months!
- Wimbledon’s back. Why not release your inner Andy Murray and organise a tennis tournament?
- Get into the swing of summer and organise a golf day to raise vital funds.
- What?! The sun’s come out?? Get your friends and family over for a fundraising BBQ before it goes away again!
- Scorchio! Keep cool by holding a car wash.
- The Ashes are back. No matter what the result, help raise funds by organising a charity cricket match.
- Are your friends or neighbours on holiday? Offer to look after their pets in exchange for a lifesaving donation.
- Go outdoors and get active by organising a fun sports day.
- Are you a member of a sport or social club? September is often when clubs choose their Charity of the Year. Could you suggest The Myton Hospices?
- Boo! It’s back to school. Cheer everyone up with a non uniform day.
- Summer is over and so it’s OK to eat cake again. Celebrate by holding a bake sale to raise vital funds.
- Organise a spooky Halloween fundraiser. Remember to include things like guess the weight of the pumpkin and apple bobbing.
- Bag packing at your local supermarket is a great way to fundraise locally.
- November is World Hospice & Palliative Care Month - why not have an international-themed fancy dress party with all your friends, talk to them about the work of Myton hospice and raise vital funds – all at the same time.
- Why not contact your local council and do a street collection?
- The sky’s the limit on Bonfire Night – just be careful with the fireworks!
- Tis the official party season. Could you have a raffle or auction at your Christmas do?
- Not sure what you want for Christmas? Ask for donations to The Myton Hospices instead of presents. At least it’ll mean no more knitted jumpers!
- You’ve been working hard all year so let your hair down. Hold an office dress down day in exchange for donations.
Interactive Fundraising Brochure
Contact the team by emailing Communityteam@mytonhospice.org or calling 01926 838 892 – we look forward to hearing from you. Alternatively you can fill in the form below and we will contact you.