Local and national grant giving organisations help us by contributing towards the costs of our services and some of the equipment we use. We are very grateful to all of the Charitable Trusts and Foundations who have supported us in the last year some of which are listed below –
- The Gaskin Trust.
- Albert Jubb Charitable Trust.
- The 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust.
- The Soroptimist International of Rugby Charitable Trust.
- Stratford Town Trust.
- General Charities of the City of Coventry.
- Baron Davenport’s Charity.
- Warwick Provident Dispensary.
- The Clara E Burgess Charity.
- The Cadbury Foundation.
- Freemason’s Grand Charity.
- Charity of Thomas Oken & Nicholas Eyffler.
- Thomas J Horne Memorial Trust.
- MBH Fund.
- Rowlands Trust.
- Edgar E Lawley Foundation.
- Sir Edward Boughton Long Lawford Charity.
- Elizabeth Jackson Charitable Trust.
- Austin Edwards Charitable Trust.
- Coventry Church (Municipal) Charities.
- Chatwin Trust.
- Bilton Charities.
- Stoneleigh United Charities.
- Bedworth Sick and Needy Fund.
- Royal Leamington Spa Community Grant Fund.
- The Morrisons Foundation.
- The Grantham Yorke Trust.
If you are part of a trust or foundation which may be able to support us please call 01926 838 811 or email Robyn.Leigh@mytonhospice.org