Become part of The Myton Team and help us to make a difference…
About the role
We are looking for an autonomous, highly experienced HR generalist to join our expanding People Team.
This is a part time role based on 30 hours over 4 or 5 days per week (Mon-Fri).
Our HR Business Partners provide proactive, comprehensive people solutions and advice. Through true partnership working, you’ll be responsible for the operational delivery of HR-aligned work across the charity, including Employee Relations, Organisational Design and HR project work.
As an HR Business Partner, you will:
- Influence the people agenda to support each area’s business priorities
- Provide guidance and problem solving across a range of HR topics
- Be responsible for day-to-day operational HR delivery and case management
- Work with internal teams to improve people-related metrics
- Design and deliver people development activities
- Lead members of the People Team
- Use HR systems and data to support decision making
To be our HR Business Partner, you will need experience in a similar middle-management role, ideally within a healthcare or not for profit organisation. We are also seeking the following:
- Level 7 CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of complex employee relations case management
- Experience of creating and implementing people development initiatives
- Knowledge of working with HR systems and data
- The ability to produce, analyse and effectively use people-related data
- Change management experience
- Employee reward and recognition experience
You might have experience in similar roles in HR, Human Resources, People or Personnel, as a Manager, Business Partner, Generalist, Coordinator, Consultant or Specialist.
You will mostly be based in Warwick but you will also work in Coventry, so you must be able to travel between these sites.
Benefits of working at Myton…
Myton is an amazing place to work, where the role every person plays has a positive impact for our patients, living with terminal illnesses, and their families. In recognition of this, we offer a wide range of employee benefits including:
- A generous pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave increasing with long service plus Bank Holidays, an additional leave purchase option
- Free parking at our Hospice sites
- Winter savings plan
- NHS Blue Light Card discount scheme
- Employee assistance programme and mental health first aiders
- Free eye tests
- Death in service benefit
- Free sanitary products
- Subsidised meals and complementary drinks
About The Myton Hospices…
The Myton Hospices is an organisation at the forefront of palliative and end of life care across Coventry and Warwickshire and with a national profile. We have 3 hospices, 2 inpatient units and an ever developing range of outpatient and community based services.
We have over 300 staff and almost 1000 volunteers who are committed to improving the quality of life for patients and their families. Our people are central to the success of our palliative care services, fundraising, support teams and extensive retail footprint. We are a much loved and well supported charity, at the heart of our community.
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply. If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Myton, we encourage you to share this with us.
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates who are currently under-represented in our hospices. We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. If there is anything missing, or a way we can improve, please do let us know.
How to apply
Please click ‘Apply’ below to answer a few short questions and attach your CV.
If you have any questions, please contact Myton Recruitment on 01926 838 849 or email email@example.com