Become part of The Myton Team and help us to make a difference…
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cluster Support Assistant to join our friendly Retail team.
You’ll support managers with the day-to-day running of approximately 5 charity shops in a 10-mile radius, in Coventry or Warwickshire.
As a Retail Cluster Support Assistant, a typical day might include:
- Overseeing the induction, training, management and development of volunteers
- Ensuring a positive shopping experience
- Achieving income targets
- Maintaining high standards of shop presentation and stock management
We are seeking a Retail Cluster Support Assistant who:
- Is professional, creative and customer-oriented
- Has strong communication skills
- Can lead, develop and inspire a team
- Can travel between our shops in their local area
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Retail Supervisor, Shop Assistant, Assistant Manager.
Benefits of working at Myton
Myton is an amazing place to work, where the role every person plays has a positive impact for our patients, living with terminal illnesses, and their families. In recognition of this, we offer a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Increased employer pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Additional leave purchasing
- Winter savings club
- Discount schemes including Blue Light Card
- Death in service benefit
- Dedicated staff wellbeing team & mental health first aiders
- Colleague Support Service: confidential financial, legal & mental health support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site flu jabs
- Free feminine hygiene products
- 24/7 GP access
- Free eye tests
- #DoingOurBit online fitness and wellbeing platform
- Menopause support
About The Myton Hospices
The Myton Hospices is an organisation at the forefront of palliative and end of life care across Coventry and Warwickshire and with a national profile. We have 3 hospices, 2 inpatient units and an ever developing range of outpatient and community based services.
We have over 300 staff and almost 1000 volunteers who are committed to improving the quality of life for patients and their families. Our people are central to the success of our palliative care services, fundraising, support teams and extensive retail footprint. We are a much loved and well supported charity, at the heart of our community.
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply. If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Myton, we encourage you to share this with us.
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates who are currently under-represented in our hospices. We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. If there is anything missing, or a way we can improve, please do let us know.
How to apply
Please click ‘Apply’ below to answer a few short questions and attach your CV.
If you have any questions, please contact Myton Recruitment on 01926 838 849 or email email@example.com