25th October 2019 8:45 am
£75 including refreshments and lunch
Coventry Myton Hospice
Explore how to assess and manage some of the most common symptoms experienced by people with life limiting conditions.
This study day is aimed at Registered Nurses and Allied Health and Social Care Professionals whose role involves working with people with life limiting conditions in any health or social care setting. It is also suitable for experienced or senior support workers.
- 08:45 Registration and refreshments
- 09:00 Welcome and Introduction
- 09:15 Pain in palliative care
- 11:15 Agitation and delirium
- 12:45 Lunch
- 13:15 Nausea and vomiting in the palliative patient
- 15:15 Breathlessness and respiratory secretions
- 16:30 Evaluation and Close
Book online today
For more information please call us on 01926 838 802 or email email@example.com