4th March 2019 9:00 am
This simple event encourages you to make a memorable meal to share with family and friends in exchange for a donation.
Help us to Open Up hospice care! #OpenUpHospiceCare
We want more people to have access to hospice care and we need your help…
- Make a donation so that we can support more people by clicking here.
- Donate good quality items to one of our shops by clicking here.
- Volunteer at one of our shops or hospices by clicking here.
- Host a Taste of Home dinner party to raise money
What is a Taste of Home dinner party?
This simple event encourages you to make a memorable meal to share with family and friends in exchange for a donation. Most of us will agree that food comes attached to special memories. And by sharing that food with loved ones, we can share and grow those memories (and help more people get hospice care at the same time!).
A Taste of Home dinner party couldn’t be simpler:
- Plan your menu. From savoury to sweet, share and indulge in your favourites
- Invite as many people as you can cater for
- Share! Let everyone know what you’re doing on social media #TasteofHome
- Ask your guests to donate whatever they can afford for their meal, to help more families get hospice care.
- Donate the money you’ve raised to Myton
Our Community Events Team will be happy to help you and provide balloons and collection boxes for you to use at your Taste of Home Dinner Party, please email email@example.com or call 01926 838892.