31st August 2019
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It's up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point.
The Myton Hospices have teamed up with the organisers of The Ultra Challenge Series and are an official Listed Charity for their 2019 events. There are various fundraising options available for each challenge- Come and Join #TeamMyton and take on an Ultra Challenge!
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It's up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you'll never forget… Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
· Join as Individual or Team
· 100km Full Challenge
· Half or 1/4 Challenge options
· Rest stops – free food & drink
· ALL meals/ food included!
· Medics, massage, and pace walkers
· Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
· Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
· Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
· 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
· Camping options available
· Pre-event training support + app
· It's Your Challenge – Your Way!
Sign up online
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01926 838838.
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
· Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
· Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
· Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
· Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
· Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
· Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising