7th September 2019
Start at Putney Bridge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves.
The Myton Hospices have teamed up with the organisers of The Ultra Challenge Series and are an official Listed Charity for their 2019 events. There are various fundraising options available for each challenge- Come and Join #TeamMyton and take on an Ultra Challenge!
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley. Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
· Join as Individual or Team
· 100km Full Challenge
· Half or 1/4 Challenge options
· Rest stops – free food & drink
· ALL meals/ food included!
· Medics, massage, and pace walkers
· Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
· Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
· Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
· 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
· Camping options available
· Pre-event training support + app
· It's Your Challenge – Your Way!
Sign up online
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 838838.
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
· Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
· Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
· Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
· Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
· Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
· Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising