10th March 2022
15th March 2022
Become part of The Myton Team and help us to make a difference…
About the role…
This is an exciting new volunteer role that will provide administration support to help to assist with the smooth running of the People Directorate, comprising of Human Resources and Volunteering Development. The role is a varied administration role that gives you the opportunity to use and build your skills to contribute towards the success of these teams. Having the support of volunteers will be invaluable to the smooth running of our staff and volunteer support across the charity!
Skills & Qualities – Will the role suit me? Yes, if you are…
- IT literate, particularly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Competent in using printers, scanners and photocopiers
- A good communicator
- Well organised and take a structured, methodical approach to your work
- Someone with a keen eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and cheerful, with a positive, professional attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Someone who enjoys working in a busy team environment, with varied tasks
- Able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of data protection and confidentiality
- Respectful of others and their diversity
- Passionate about helping families in your local community
Benefits – What can Myton offer me as a volunteer?
- The opportunity to work as part of a welcoming, professional, and successful team
- The chance to make use of existing skills and develop new skills and experiences linked to an administration environment
- A reference that can be used in future employment
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses within the boundaries of Coventry & Warwickshire
- An opportunity to make a difference and support your local community
About The Myton Hospices…
The Myton Hospices is an organisation at the forefront of palliative and end of life care across Coventry and Warwickshire and with a national profile. We have three hospices, two inpatient units and an ever developing range of outpatient and community based services.
We have almost 300 staff and over 800 volunteers who are committed to improving the quality of life for patients and their families. Our people are central to the success of Myton working across our palliative care services, our fundraising, support teams and our extensive retail footprint. We are a much loved and well supported charity, at the heart of our community.
Myton is looking forward, post the pandemic – aiming to increase our reach and impact especially within our diverse communities, which will only be possible with an engaged and motivated workforce, equipped and ready for the challenges and changes that we all face.
Do something amazing and apply online today…Job Description