1st July 2022
1st July 2022
Become part of The Myton Team and help us to make a difference…
About the role…
Throughout the year, The Myton Hospices has an action-packed fundraising events diary, with an array of exciting and rewarding volunteering roles to suit everyone! Volunteering at our events is a great way to experience the magical atmosphere of event days! You’ll also get to meet lots of new people and support us in raising vital money! The event fundraising volunteer role is flexible. You chose which event and what volunteering role you want to be involved with. Our event fundraising volunteers are a crucial part of the success of our fundraising events. Without our wonderful volunteers, we couldn’t run such successful events!
The role will involve helping with registration, marshalling, car parking, selling Myton merchandise, serving refreshments, setting up tables and a variety of other tasks necessary to successfully run the event. It is indeed a wide and varied role to be involved with.
Skills and qualities…
- Pleasant, approachable and helpful
- A good communicator
- Happy being outdoors and meeting people
- Respectful of others and their diversity
- Enthusiastic & flexible with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Passionate about supporting and representing Myton
- An opportunity to make a difference and support Myton
- Make new friends and be part of a new and exciting venture
- A chance to develop new skills and experiences to add to your CV
- The knowledge that you are contributing to a highly-respected local charity
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses within the boundaries of Coventry & Warwickshire
- A fun packed rewarding experience
About The Myton Hospices…
The Myton Hospices is an organisation at the forefront of palliative and end of life care across Coventry and Warwickshire and with a national profile. We have three hospices, two inpatient units and an ever developing range of outpatient and community based services.
We have almost 300 staff and over 800 volunteers who are committed to improving the quality of life for patients and their families. Our people are central to the success of Myton working across our palliative care services, our fundraising, support teams and our extensive retail footprint. We are a much loved and well supported charity, at the heart of our community.
Myton is looking forward, post the pandemic – aiming to increase our reach and impact especially within our diverse communities, which will only be possible with an engaged and motivated workforce, equipped and ready for the challenges and changes that we all face.
Do something amazing and apply online today…