Even at Myton we sometimes get it wrong and we welcome your thoughts and feedback on any of the services we have offered at any time.
We see complaints about any aspect of our service as a vital way to improve the way we work. All complaints are treated seriously, and complainants with dignity and respect.
Our Complaint Promise...
- Complaints are handled in a way that is open, fair, flexible and conciliatory.
- Complainants are treated respectfully and courteously without discrimination.
- All complaints will be acknowledge in writing within 2 working days of receipt.
- All complaints/issues/concerns will be thoroughly investigated.
- A formal written response will be given within 20 working days.
- Myton will acknowledge mistakes and apologies where appropriate.
All complaints should be addressed to the acting Chief Executive, who will ensure the right person promptly deals with your concerns.
The Myton Hospices,
or email us on Complaints@mytonhospice.org