The term ‘The Myton Hospices’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Myton Hospices, Myton Lane , Myton Road CV34 6AS. Our charity registration number is 516287. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Calls between yourself and The Myton Hospices may be recorded.
The Myton Hospices ‘Communication Preferences’ Free Prize Draw Rules
- Entrants in the Communication Preferences Free Prize Draw must be 16 years and over.
- The Myton Hospices (“The Promoter”) will conduct the Communication Preferences Free Prize Draw on 25th May 2018 (Supporters who register their communication preferences between 1st January and 24th May 2018 will be automatically entered into the draw, with one prize of £500 in Thomas Cook Vouchers up for grabs.)
- The draw will be made utilising a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- The winning details will be available via The Myton Hospices Website from the following working day. Please telephone 01926 838834 (Monday-Friday 8am – 4pm).
- The Promoter may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
- There are no alternatives to prizes and no interest is payable.
- There is no need to claim the prize. The £500 Thomas Cook Voucher will be sent to the lucky winner by Royal Mail Special Delivery, within 7 days of the draw taking place.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, or terminate or suspend the scheme.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use Winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mr D from Coventry.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.