The term ‘The Myton Hospices’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Myton Hospices, Myton Lane , Myton Road CV34 6AS. Our charity registration number is 516287. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Calls between yourself and The Myton Hospices may be recorded.
The Myton Hospices ‘Communication Preferences’ Free Prize Draw Rules
- Entrants in the Communication Preferences Free Prize Draw must be 16 years and over.
- The Myton Hospices (“The Promoter”) will conduct the Communication Preferences Free Prize Draw on 25th May 2018 (Supporters who register their communication preferences between 1st January and 24th May 2018 will be automatically entered into the draw, with one prize of £500 in Thomas Cook Vouchers up for grabs.)
- The draw will be made utilising a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- The winning details will be available via The Myton Hospices Website from the following working day. Please telephone 01926 838834 (Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm).
- The Promoter may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
- There are no alternatives to prizes and no interest is payable.
- There is no need to claim the prize. The £500 Thomas Cook Voucher will be sent to the lucky winner by Royal Mail Special Delivery, within 7 days of the draw taking place.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, or terminate or suspend the scheme.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use Winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mr D from Coventry.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
Walk for Myton Terms and Conditions
Contact details provided are used to keep you up to date about the event you are taking part in. We may ask for next of kin details in case of an emergency. All details will be stored securely and are used in relation to the event you are taking part in.
Keeping in contact with you in general about our work and how else you may like to support us;
We would like to keep in touch with you about our vital work and update you on our news and fundraising activities. Please tell us if you would be happy for us to contact you in options available throughout this form.
Health and Safety:
All participants must abide by the rules and any instructions given by event staff or marshals on the day.
All participants must include the name and number of a person to contact in case of an emergency when they sign up for an event. In the case of an emergency, The Myton Hospices may use the emergency contact details provided.
Any participant unsure of their physical ability to take part in an event should take medical advice from a General Practitioner prior to the event. This event is not a race and all participants enter entirely at their own risk, The Myton Hospices shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss suffered by participants as a result of the participation other than in respect of death or personal injury arising as a result of The Myton Hospices negligence. We aim to make all of our events as accessible to everyone as possible however there may be some events where wheelchairs and pushchairs are not suitable. Please call 01926 838825 to check before registering.
The Myton Hospices takes reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury to all participants during our own organised events. A risk assessment process is in place for each event. By taking part in an event, you acknowledge that there may be conditions or circumstances beyond our control that can lead to unforeseen risks. If you have any concerns or queries please contact us before agreeing to take part in an event.
Dogs are permitted at this event, but please only bring socialised, well behaved dogs on leads. The owners of any dogs that are deemed to be a hazard will be asked to leave the site.
Participants' supporters and family members spectating at any Myton event do so entirely at their own risk. Myton shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss suffered by spectators at a Myton organised event other than in respect of death or personal injury arising out of The Myton Hospices negligence.
First aid is provided at all of our events. Participants consent to their details (which will be obtained by medical providers if participants are treated by them at an event) being passed to Myton. Myton will only use these details for administration and health and safety purposes and to fulfil its legal obligations, including those under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995.
Children under 18 years of age:
If a child is under 18 years or under, they cannot enter individually, they must be entered as an additional participant where the primary participant is over 18 and is the legal parent or guardian. The legal parent or guardian takes full responsibility for the child at the event.
Participants over the age of 18 do not need to provide parent or legal guardian details.
All event registrations are non-refundable.
Money raised from taking part in any event should be passed on to Myton as soon as possible after the event and by no later than the date provided on the individual sponsorship form. You can pay in your sponsorship by calling – 01926 838825 or via the donation section on our website – www.mytonhospice.org
Cheque’s should be made payable to ‘Myton Hospice’ and sent to Events Department, The Myton Hospices, Myton Lane, Warwick, CV34 6PX.
During our events we may take general photographs and film which may be used for social media, on our website, in the media and to promote future events. We will ask your permission before taking individual and group photographs of participants but you may sometimes appear in general photographs of crowds and the event setting.