Here at The Myton Hospices, we are very proud of the fantastic support we receive from charitable trusts, foundations and grant funds of all sizes.
Trust support allows us to fund both new projects and countless hours of our ongoing services, enabling us to continue providing care of the highest quality for terminally ill people and their families across Coventry and Warwickshire.
We are hugely grateful for every grant we receive and the huge impact that support has on our ability to continue to provide our services, free of charge, to our patients when they need us most.
If you are looking for inspiration to support us, here are just a few examples of the amazing things we have been able to achieve thanks to the fabulous grant and trust-giving organisations we are so fortunate to benefit from:
- Essential funding for Inpatient care at our Coventry and Warwick Hospices – enabling our doctors and nurses to provide the very highest standard of care, free of charge, to patients at the end of their lives. At Myton we believe everybody has the right to the very best life until the very end – and your funding makes this possible.
- Funding vital Myton at Home nursing hours to cope with the rise in demand for the service throughout the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our frontline staff to ensure staff and patient safety during the Covid-19 battle.
- Support for our Fatigue and Breathlessness (FAB) programme
- Art, Music and Horticultural Therapy - essential for patient wellbeing and mindfulness
- Installation of patio doors in a patient room at our Warwick Inpatient Unit, enabling vital access to outside space for patients to enjoy our tranquil gardens
- Specialist Pressure-Relieving Mattresses
- Emergency Evacuation Chairs and training
- Essential heating and boiler replacement and maintenance
- Improvements to security at Rugby Myton
- IT equipment and licenses
- Supplies of hand sanitiser for our shops
As you can see from this list, the work supported by grants, trusts and corporate foundations is vital to The Myton Hospices at what is a future-defining time.
If you know of any trust or foundations that may be able to support us, or work for a company that has a charitable foundation and is looking for recommendations of who to support, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Please email email@example.com or call 01926 838811 and our team of specialist fundraisers will be delighted to help.
Equally, if your company would like to get involved in supporting Myton in any way, please visit our dedicated Corporate Supporter page here:
Thank you on behalf of everyone at The Myton Hospices and, most importantly, on behalf of our patients and their families whose lives you make such a difference to at such a crucial time.
We know that we can’t possibly name and thank every trust who has contributed to Myton here – however, a selection of that generous support is as follows…
- The Gaskin Trust
- General Charities of the City of Coventry
- King Henry VIII Endowed Trust
- Baron Davenport’s Charity
- The Soroptimist International of Rugby Charitable Trust
- The 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust
- Eveson Charitable Trust
- Stratford Town Trust
- Warwick Provident Dispensary Charity
- Charity of Thomas Oken & Nicholas Eyffler
- Thomas J Horne Memorial Trust
- WPH Charitable Trust
- The Truemark Trust
- Albert Hunt Trust
- Warwick Relief in Need Charity
- Alan Edward Higgs Charity
- The February Foundation
- Severn Trent Community Fund
- Pink Ribbon Foundation
- Ratcliff Foundation
- Rugby Charity Ball Charitable Trust
- Dunchurch & Thurlaston Community Trust
- Sir Edward Boughton Long Lawford Charity
- Rowlands Trust
- Stoneleigh United Charities
- Royal Leamington Spa Community Grant Fund
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- The Cadent Foundation