Here at Myton, we are very proud of the fantastic support we receive from charitable trusts, corporate foundations and grant funds of all sizes.
Trust support allows us to fund both new projects and also countless hours of our ongoing services, enabling us to continue providing care of the highest quality for people across Coventry and Warwickshire.
We are hugely grateful for every grant we receive and just a few of the ways we have used our grants from trusts are as follows:
- Purchasing equipment for new nurse-led beds at Coventry Myton Hospice
- Funding a nurse for the new night sits element of our Myton at Home service in Warwick and Leamington Spa
- Purchase of items of equipment for that same service
- Funding of vital nursing hours for our inpatient, day hospice, and Myton at Home services
- Purchase of a specially adapted vehicle to help us if we need to transport patients
- Refurbishment of our physiotherapy room at Warwick Myton Hospice
- Funding of 3 Rainbow Ripples bereavement support workshops for children who have lost a parent or close relative here at Myton
- Funding of services such as spiritual care or counselling for our new beds at Coventry Myton
If you know of any trust or foundations which may be able to support us, then please do not hesitate to get in touch! Please email email@example.com or call 01926 838 811
We know that we can’t possibly name and thank every trust who has contributed to Myton here – however, a selection of that generous support is as follows…
- The Gaskin Trust.
- General Charities of the City of Coventry.
- Charity of Thomas Oken & Nicholas Eyffler.
- Baron Davenport’s Charity.
- The 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust.
- Eveson Charitable Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Stratford Town Trust.
- The Soroptimist International of Rugby Charitable Trust.
- Albert Jubb Charitable Trust.
- King Henry VIII Endowed Trust
- Warwick Provident Dispensary.
- NFU Mutual Charitable Trust
- The Clara E Burgess Charity.
- The Cadbury Foundation.
- Masonic Charitable Foundation
- Thomas J Horne Memorial Trust.
- WPH Charitable Trust
- The Truemark Trust
- The Morrisons Foundation.
- MBH Fund.
- Albert Hunt Trust
- The Hobson Charity
- Edward Cadbury Charitable Trust
- Rowlands Trust.
- Ratcliff Foundation
- Edgar E Lawley Foundation.
- Austin Edwards Charitable Trust.
- Sir Edward Boughton Long Lawford Charity.
- Coventry & District Charitable Trust
- Chatwin Trust.
- Bilton Charities.
- Stoneleigh United Charities.
- Royal Leamington Spa Community Grant Fund.
- The Grantham Yorke Trust.