As well as caring for patients and their families, we are also big believers in looking after ourselves! Making a change to your diet, regularly going for a short walk, or even practicing mindfulness can help us all to live better and cope with the stresses of life.
For one week in October...
Our staff and volunteers could give yoga a go, have a sports massage, find out about the Bowen Technique, take a dance class, get their flu jab, have a health check and much more!
Beauty therapist Jenny Hart
Restart a Heart Day...
And to mark Restart a Heart Day, staff were able to attend sessions led by the Warwickshire Hearts! These involved using a defibrillator, practicing CPR on dummies and putting colleagues into the recovery position.
We want to say thank you to:
- Kings Fruit & Veg for donating fruit
- Warwickshire Hearts and Evelyn’s Gift
- Deputy Mayor of Warwick, Cllr Neale Murphy
- Beauty therapist Jenny Hart
- Our complementary therapy lead Jerry Lennon
- Dan White from Rehab Fitness UK and Moat House Gym
- Caroline Jones from Zen Ten Spa
- The Myton Health and Wellbeing group
- Occupational health
- HR & learning and development
- Trisha Quinn for her fitness class
- Dr Gemma Jones for the beginners yoga
- New Leaf Health Screens
- Costco Coventry
- Rosefield Clinic
- Birmingham Saturday Fund Health Benefits
- Coventry Libraries
- SWFT Clinical Psychologists