Many people want to have choice over where they are cared for in the last weeks and days of life. Often people wish to stay in familiar surroundings and we have a team of experienced nurses and care staff providing care for people in their own homes. This service is available in Rugby, Warwick and Leamington.
What our Myton at Home service offers
- Myton at home service provides care & support during the day and at night 7 days a week.
- Following an assessment of individual needs a plan of care will be discussed and agreed with the patient and whoever they wish to be included.
- During the day experienced staff will visit and provide personal care and emotional support.
- When night care is provided an experienced carer will be in the home from 10pm – 7am to provide care throughout the night. Having an experienced carer in attendance can enable family and friends to sleep knowing that care is being provided.
- Care staff will support with personal care and comfort needs.
- The Myton at Home team recognise that this can be a very difficult time for patients and families and they are there to listen and support, providing information, advice and reassurance.
Referrals can either be made by telephone to the Myton at Home Team on 01926 838814/01788 551516 or using our online referral form.