We really value and respect our patients’ needs and wishes, taking the time to get to know them and their loved ones as individuals so that we are able to provide the best care and support possible.
Here are just a few examples of the way our care made a difference to the lives of our patients and their families.
- Michael McCotter died at Coventry Myton Hospice in July 2018; only 11 weeks after being diagnosed with secondary colon […]View Story
- 9 year old Erin Wilson attended our Rainbow Ripples bereavement group for children after her Grandad, John, died atView Story
- Emma Wren first came into contact with The Myton Hospices after she was told she had the BRCA1 geneView Story
- Mandy Kinsey was on holiday in Benidorm with family when she found she was having trouble breathing. She wasView Story
- We are proud to share a video of Janet McNamara talking about her time on the Inpatient Unit atView Story
- Losing a parent at any age is hard, but at just 18 years old Elizabeth went through the unthinkableView Story
- Terry and Allyson Barton owned and ran a delicatessen in Henley in Arden for nine years before deciding toView Story
- Death can be a difficult conversation to have with anyone, especially a loved one who is ill, but itView Story
- Talking about where you want to be when you die isn’t an easy conversation to have, and it wasn’t somethingView Story
- You want to marry the love of your life. You’ve booked the venue, you’ve ordered the dress and you’ve confirmedView Story